Are you Ready to Work in an Industry that You are Passionate About?
GrimmSpeed™ is currently looking for professionals who are sick of feeling like they aren't contributing enough to the bottom line and are ready to help shape a great small company. At GrimmSpeed™ we focus on creative knowledge and out of the box thinking to overcome the obstacles of a small but fast moving company. I can tell you right now, there is no better work feeling than knowing you made a big impact on the success of the company. With this however, comes great responsibility. Each individual on our team plays a very important role to the success or failure of the company as a whole. Are you ready for this kind of exciting atmosphere?
7/16/2012 - Marketing Position Available!!
GrimmSpeed is looking for that marketing person who as always dreamed of combining their two passions of marketing and cars and turning it into a rewarding and exciting career. We are a rapidly growing company and are in need of a new team member who will be responsible for taking our marketing department to the next level. This may sound like a big task to some, but to those of you who think it sounds like an awesome challenge, we are looking for you.
With GrimmSpeed being a fast growing small company, you will finally be able to let all of your creativity come out and show the world what you can really do. You will never be stuck in multi year projects that end up not coming to fruition(like in larger companies). You can expect instant reward/feedback from the target market because projects go live so quickly.
GrimmSpeed prides itself in seeking out employees that fit our fast paced, fun, and exciting culture. Expect to join a team of passionate car enthusiasts that are all working their butts off to see what we can accomplish together as a team and company.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns from concepts. (i.e. product release campaigns)
- Graphic Design - images for website, Google banners, social networking images, etc.
- Use Social Media to create and execute marking plans for Facebook, Forums, Twitter, YouTube, etc
- Create E-Newsletters for Customers and Dealers using newsletter creators such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Manage all aspects of Videography including creating, editing and marketing company videos for product releases, video install guides, engineering, etc.
- Manage all aspects of Photography including taking of and editing of photos of car shoots, what’s happening around the shop, product shoots, etc.
- Manage Google Adwords campaigns.
- Posting on forums - Forumlate creative ways to keep company threads active.
- Point of Contact person for Industry related Magazines or other media forms, create and send press releases.
- Determine Event Marketing plan and execute plan.
- Manage Sponsorship Program including signing on new sponsors, send payouts to sponsored teams, post on forums and social media about the sponsored teams.
- Identify and propose new marketing messages, possible avenues/opportunities.
- Use computer software to execute designs and create/modify documents.
- Provide support to frontline staff and special events.
- In person promotion at special events.
- Associates degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- Two years related experience is required.
- Understanding and Enthusiasm for the aftermarket automotive industry is a must.
- Graphic design skills – ability to convert general concept into appealing, successful communication piece is required.
- Experience in Internet media, marketing and sales is required.
- Artistic Sensibility - Artistic ability and creativity.
- Technical Skill - computer skills needed to produce highest quality pieces.
- Strong Communication skills – written, verbally and visually.
- Organization skills – meeting communication deadlines within budget.
- General business skills.
- Problem solving ability.
2 Weeks Paid Time Off
Discounted Aftermarket Parts (both GS and most other manufacturers)
Hours: Full time
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Please send your resume and salary requirements to