BEAUTY THROUGH SIMPLICITY
GrimmSpeed Shift Knobs have been extremely popular in the Subaru Enthusiast Community for a long time. The option of material, weight, size and finish has made them the go-to for the best shift feel possible. To kick off 2023 the RIGHT way, we’re happy to introduce our new Tallboy Shift Knobs available in Black, Red or Neon Green Powdercoated-Aluminum as well as a Lightweight Black Delrin option.
GrimmSpeed Shift Knobs are some of the most popular on the market thanks to their sleek design and thoughtful construction. We didn't want to stray away from that in the design of the Tallboy, but rather embrace the concept in a more bold form-factor. These new shift knobs are nearly double the height of our previous models, coming out to 5.5" tall. This extra height moves the shift position 35% closer to the steering wheel, allowing for quicker, crisper shifts. Since they are made from billet aluminum, rather than stainless steel like our other shift knobs, the weight is kept down to .625lbs for the powdercoated versions and .325lbs for the Delrin Plastic knob. We are proud of this next iteration of shift knobs and we think you will enjoy them just as much as we do!
• Solid Construction - Machined from 6062 Aluminum or Delrin Plastic
• Designed to Last - Heavy duty black, red or neon green powdercoat finish
• Better Ergonomics - Sits 35% closer to the steering wheel
• Aluminum Knob Weight - .625lbs/10oz/284g
• Delrin Knob Weight - .325lbs/5.2oz/147g
• Height - 5.5"/140mm
• Universal (M12x1.25 Thread) Note: Does not fit with factory 22+ BRZ/86 reverse lockout.